The Trust Objectives:
01. Establishment of Orphanages and other establishments for the relief and help to the poor, needy and destitute people, orphans, widows and
02. Establishment of Old Age Homes for relief the poor and needy people.
03. To start, establish, run, take over or manage and maintain schools with an object, to provide education.
04. To establish, maintain and run student ships, scholarships and render other kind of aid to students including supply of books, stipends, medals
and other incentives to study, without any distinction as to caste, color, race, creed or sex.
05. To carry on social activities by undertaking relief works for those effected by natural calamities such as cyclone, famine etc.
06. Trust is voluntary, non-governmental, non-political, non-seetrum, and profit making organization purely meant for taking up service activities only.
07. To conduct of functions purely service, activities for the benefit of various types of needy as
well as those are in distress namely.
a) To provide a peaceful home for the uncared of old people with free food and living facilities.
b) To provide medical facilities in selected rural areas mainly for the benefit of poor and down rodden people of the area by way organizing regular
Medical camps along with free supply of medicine to the extent possible, viz, eye camps, health camps etc., with qalified persons.
c) Any other service activities functions that are conductive for the achievement of the aims and objects of the trust approved by a resolution of the
Trust from time to time.
d) To start spiritual max zine in the every month.
e) To provide accommodation, Education and look after the orphan girls & boys who are up to 20 years old.
f) To give financial support to the poor children who wanted education and for the achievement of a job.
g) To provide medical facilities to the baby who was born in a financially poor family up to three years age.
h) To provide and give free coaching for girls who are financially poor of Civil Services exams like I.A.S, I.P.S., etc.
i) To adopt villages where occurred disasters and provide minimum needs for them.
The above objects shall be independent of each and the board of trustees as hereinafter constituted may, from time to time apply the funds of the trust in carrying out all or any of the aforesaid objects of the trust as it may deem fit.